AI summary & topic connections
Attributes fewer birds, bees and butterflies to wireless frequencies, reports tinnitus and vertigo, and requests tower removal.
- Environmental effects: “These frequencies are affecting the birds and bees and butterflies. I hardly see any of these like I used to. Also I am experiencing ringing in my ears and vertigo. P”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “d butterflies. I hardly see any of these like I used to. Also I am experiencing ringing in my ears and vertigo. Please take down these towers. We did not ask for these emf towers or vote for this.”
- Towers & siting: “e like I used to. Also I am experiencing ringing in my ears and vertigo. Please take down these towers. We did not ask for these emf towers or vote for this.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
These frequencies are affecting the birds and bees and butterflies. I hardly see any of these like I used to. Also I am experiencing ringing in my ears and vertigo. Please take down these towers. We did not ask for these emf towers or vote for this.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.