AI summary & topic connections
Reports distress and exhaustion attributed to 5G and perceived improvement with distance from the phone. Describes using wired internet and avoiding Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and supplies an external article link.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ce with the phone farther away it is less alarming. I use wired internet and no wi-fi or blue tooth because these also affect me negativelly.”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ I can tell a difference with the phone farther away it is less alarming. I use wired internet and no wi-fi or blue tooth because these also affect me negativelly.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
https://globalhealing.com/blogs/education/neuroscientist-confirms-the-danger-of-electromagnetic-radiation?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=22644880316&nbt=nb%3Aadwords%3Ag%3A22644880316%3A182133120202%3A756667153343&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=22644880316&gbraid=0AAAAACi8PU1F3q_tpUrK9yYYLqj88LbVd&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlNPVBhCMARIsAPZ5RqgSXxJS4ra-cFZk4QFyW0_BeuThZIMTFyC-0JS3cRVLbZGKxiDdIGAaAikYEALw_wcB
I can feel the 5G phone signal shooting through me and did not feel previous cell signals. It is alarming and exhausting. I can tell a difference with the phone farther away it is less alarming. I use wired internet and no wi-fi or blue tooth because these also affect me negativelly.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.