AI summary & topic connections
Alleges years of stalking and more recent directed attacks on the head from a visible nearby tower. Describes burning sensations, protective measures and participation in a targeted-individual advocacy group.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I am able to view the cellphone tower from my apartment. I became a targeted individual almost eight years ago. The targeting began with just gangstalking for the beginning , six years of”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “ame a targeted individual almost eight years ago. The targeting began with just gangstalking for the beginning , six years of my targeting. In december of two thousand twenty four I began to b”
- Towers & siting: “I am able to view the cellphone tower from my apartment. I became a targeted individual almost eight years ago. The targeting began with ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am able to view the cellphone tower from my apartment. I became a targeted individual almost eight years ago. The targeting began with just gangstalking for the beginning , six years of my targeting. In december of two thousand twenty four I began to be hit upon mostly the top of my head, with a burning sensation. I have managed to protect my head some while this neural weapon hits my head.Not only on top but everywhere , upon my head. This December I will have endured this targeting for two years. Getting back to the cellphone to, the weaponization is visible on this cellphone tower, which is within sight and approximately one block away. I have to say , I am just human and fear for my life. The shots upon my head do feel like a highly burning attack. Recently I feel even more of a drastic attack in which this shot literally pounds on my skull. I have managed to protect my head with numerous icy gel packs. I belong and a member of targeted justice with Anna Toledo a lawyer for
information for the group, Targetted Justice.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to reveal to whomever it concerns.
Christine Elena Grantham
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.