AI summary & topic connections
Reports myalgic encephalomyelitis and physical symptoms attributed to nearby phones and Wi-Fi. Describes rarely leaving home and difficulty accessing populated areas.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “can rarely leave my house”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “WiFi causes muscle spasms”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “muscle spasms”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “devastating chronic illness”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have a devastating chronic illness called, myalgic encephalomyelitis. This illness dysregulates my body in many ways. Because of this, cellular phone use around me causes body wide discomfort, open sores on my skin and serious digestive issues. WiFi causes muscle spasms.
I can rarely leave my house and cannot go to populate areas or any area where WiFi and cellular are deployed. There are few areas I can go without being exposed to cellular or WiFi EMF. Fortunately, I now live in a rural area.
This is all documented via my health care professionals.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.