AI summary & topic connections
Reports Wi-Fi-related suffering, inability to use public libraries and stopping work. Uses Ethernet at home and provides links to reports and scientific presentations.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “PUBLIC libraries”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wi fi exposures”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ethernet at home”
- Research & federal duties: “peer reviewed articles”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Personally I suffer from wi fi exposures. I use ethernet at home and we have no wi fi, but it makes PUBLIC libraries, etc, not really PUBLIC for some of us. After having to stop working at 48 as a research libraraiana nd teach I began researching why I hurt. HEre are some excellent sources for peer reviewed articles: https://bioinitiative.org/. and the 1971 navy report https://www.magdahavas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Glaser_1972_shortened.pdf. and. https://ehtrust.org/about/#. There are many videos of scientists and researchers before gov't entities such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qg0H63GLkU. and. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C-NM2aOtA4.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.