AI summary & topic connections
Reports acute nausea in a restaurant near a tower, says other customers experienced similar problems and mentions tinnitus as a perceived exposure sign.
- Towers & siting: “tower across the street”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Ringing in your ears”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We have a tower in our small town at the highway dept & across the street from that was a Mexican food restaurant I went in & ordered sat down for on my phone with my back to the tower across the street & immediately felt nauseous I had to run to the bathroom & puked dry heaving. I wield my mouth & walks out the lady held up my order in the bag & I just waved her off trying to get to my car before puking again, the owners of the restaurant said there were quite a few customers who had this happen to them it ruined their business & they had to close down. Ringing in your ears is another sign of EMF bombardment.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.