AI summary & topic connections

The commenter describes numerous meters and routers around an apartment, reports balance problems and tinnitus, and attributes health and mood changes to exposure.

  • Smart meters: “We have 9 smart meters on the side of the building, and everyone in the building has a router and devices.”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “My equilibrium is off, ringing in my ears, getting sick more than normal, and we eat PURELY organic.”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “We have 9 smart meters on the side of the building, and everyone in the building has a router and devices.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My family and I live in an apartment in Gras Valley, California. We have 9 smart meters on the side of the building, and everyone in the building has a router and devices. We have high exposure here. I've taken an EMF detector to the smart meters and had readings over a 1000. This is CRIMINAL! We have majorly high exposure, and it constantly messes with our health. My equilibrium is off, ringing in my ears, getting sick more than normal, and we eat PURELY organic. I work out daily yet feel less than. This exposure is dangerous and unhealthy, and it is affecting our moods as well. I've done the research, and the EMFs are harming us!