AI summary & topic connections
The commenter requests no-cost opt-outs from wireless electricity and water meters and federal intervention on utility policy.
- Smart meters: “irst thing HHS should do is make the utility companies give back the option to opt out of smart meters for our utilities without extra cost. They went to great trouble to take out perfectly fine meters and put in these smart water and electricity meters that increase exposure to ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I think the first thing HHS should do is make the utility companies give back the option to opt out of smart meters for our utilities without extra cost. They went to great trouble to take out perfectly fine meters and put in these smart water and electricity meters that increase exposure to these frequencies that harm our bodies. I called to try and fight them on installing them and was told I had no options to avoid this. The Federal government should have stepped in to help!
Sincerely,
Marie Mead
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.