AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports perceiving tower signals over decades and expresses concern about widespread terrestrial and satellite exposure affecting living organisms.

  • Towers & siting: “Since my late 40s, no matter the city I'm located, I can tell the direction of cell towers after the first night. I can hear and feel them. So, for 36-years cell towers and RF signals have been encroaching on my life. Consider me the 'canary in the coal mine'! The g”
  • Satellite exposure: “to land based debilitation but the entire globe is being "irradiated' by the multitude of satellites in orbit. Humans are not the only lifeforms on the planet exposed to the negative effects of RF radiation!”
  • Environmental effects: “Since my late 40s, no matter the city I'm located, I can tell the direction of cell towers after the first night. I can hear and feel them. So, for 36-years cell towers and RF signals have been encroaching on my life. Conside”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Since my late 40s, no matter the city I'm located, I can tell the direction of cell towers after the first night. I can hear and feel them. So, for 36-years cell towers and RF signals have been encroaching on my life. Consider me the 'canary in the coal mine'! The government is allowing the populace to not only be subjected to land based debilitation but the entire globe is being "irradiated' by the multitude of satellites in orbit. Humans are not the only lifeforms on the planet exposed to the negative effects of RF radiation!