AI summary & topic connections
Reports needing Wi-Fi off to sleep and restricting travel accommodation accordingly. Requests rigorous research into human and environmental effects, including children and animals.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have learned that in order to sleep I need to turn off the Wifi at night. This means that”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “hat in order to sleep I need to turn off the Wifi at night. This means that when we travel I cannot sta”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ at night. This means that when we travel I cannot stay in a hotel. I must choose a rental that will allow me to turn of”
- Research & federal duties: “om in profound ways. This issue screams for rigorous scientific study!”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ges to our environment do not affect us, our children, and the animal kingdom in profound ways. This issue ”
- Environmental effects: “ment do not affect us, our children, and the animal kingdom in profound ways. This issue screams for rigorous sci”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have learned that in order to sleep I need to turn off the Wifi at night. This means that when we travel I cannot stay in a hotel. I must choose a rental that will allow me to turn off the Wifi. I have tested this many times, which means many sleepless nights! Please take this issue seriously and study the true health and environmental effects of EMFs, RF, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. It is ridiculous to assume that these huge changes to our environment do not affect us, our children, and the animal kingdom in profound ways. This issue screams for rigorous scientific study!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.