AI summary & topic connections
A grandparent reports concerns about children’s anxiety, sleep and chronic complaints, and improved personal sleep after removing a bedroom phone. Requests review of research and updated device guidelines.
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I am grandmother of 21 and great grandmother of 9. I see children getting anxious, not sleeping well and not as vibrant and active as they used to be. I also have b”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ndmother of 21 and great grandmother of 9. I see children getting anxious, not sleeping well and not as vibrant and active as they used to be. I also have been affected and no longer ”
- Research & federal duties: “hronic illness complaints. Our children need to be protected. Please look at peer review studies which show EMF harms. Let's protect all of us! Please update clear science and guidelines for the”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “hich show EMF harms. Let's protect all of us! Please update clear science and guidelines for these devices!”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am grandmother of 21 and great grandmother of 9. I see children getting anxious, not sleeping well and not as vibrant and active as they used to be. I also have been affected and no longer put my phone in my bedroom and am noticing that I sleep so much better. Sleep is when our bodies heal. I notice that my grandchildren have chronic illness complaints. Our children need to be protected. Please look at peer review studies which show EMF harms. Let's protect all of us! Please update clear science and guidelines for these devices!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.