AI summary & topic connections

Reports ringing, headaches, fatigue and anxiety attributed to towers and microwaves. Also makes unverified allegations of coordinated weather manipulation and attacks, alongside hostile remarks about groups and institutions. The summary does not validate those allegations.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ear! Then they turn on the frequencyes! Anxiety and nearvous behaviour. This is warfare! This is wrong! Who gave America promition to do this? DARPA, H.A.A.R.P., WHO, WEF, UN and Nato are”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “akes my head sweat. Only my head! In the morning i feel angry and grumpy. I Get headaches. I feel fatigued. Then the planes comes and sprayes the skies with sulfour dioxide wich poison all ”
  • Towers & siting: “4years Old man in Good health with no inner Body damages. When they turn on the 5G towers in the evening i get a high pitched tone inside my head. It's constant! During the nigth they put o”
  • Atmospheric spraying / geoengineering: “l angry and grumpy. I Get headaches. I feel fatigued. Then the planes comes and sprayes the skies with sulfour dioxide wich poison all living creatures. It lingers in the sky up to a year! Then the”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hi. I am a 64years Old man in Good health with no inner Body damages. When they turn on the 5G towers in the evening i get a high pitched tone inside my head. It's constant! During the nigth they put on microwaves wich makes my head sweat. Only my head! In the morning i feel angry and grumpy. I Get headaches. I feel fatigued. Then the planes comes and sprayes the skies with sulfour dioxide wich poison all living creatures. It lingers in the sky up to a year! Then they turn on the frequencyes! Anxiety and nearvous behaviour. This is warfare! This is wrong! Who gave America promition to do this? DARPA, H.A.A.R.P., WHO, WEF, UN and Nato are all in on it! Why? Using the weather blaming climate change! Manmade climatechange! They can controle storms! And they do! They made the Earthquake in Christchurch NewZealand! This must stop! But greed, Corruption and envy will make it go on! Take out the Rotschilds! Stop the centralbanks! Stop BlackRock! Stop the zionist jews! There is a major problem with Israel! Do the right thing here! Stop them all!