AI summary & topic connections
Alleges voice-to-skull abuse, threats involving children and interference with records and access to services. Describes homelessness and employment difficulties; the alleged coordination is unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I constantly have voice to skull abusive people saying they are rapijg,beating,and trafficking my children and that the "government"”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “have rerouted me in an attempt to keep me from being un-homeless and to keep me unemployed in the past year I only recently found employment after complaints about the abuse and after fighti”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “ is nothing I can do about it without proof from my AI-R AIR DATA..my important documents from the Douglas county circuit courthouse in Douglas county oregon from roseburg has been deleted ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “voice to skull abusive people saying they are rapijg,beating,and trafficking my children and that the "government" now owns my children and that there is nothing I can do about it without ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I constantly have voice to skull abusive people saying they are rapijg,beating,and trafficking my children and that the "government" now owns my children and that there is nothing I can do about it without proof from my AI-R AIR DATA..my important documents from the Douglas county circuit courthouse in Douglas county oregon from roseburg has been deleted or simply vanished from the filing system and also at the local roseburg dhs office and also from adapt services and many local computers in several businesses such as unemployment department, public library, and dhs, ucan services have all either froze up on me to prevent getting help or have rerouted me in an attempt to keep me from being un-homeless and to keep me unemployed in the past year I only recently found employment after complaints about the abuse and after fighting for my rights and writing the judges to try to expalin the major problem to keep my children away from me and and unhealthy and also to keep me unhealthy. Thank You for this opportunity to hear my story. I had many photos of each of the towers and on the businesses locally but I had to delete it.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.