AI summary & topic connections
An older commenter recounts personal and others’ symptoms around wireless devices and towers. Objects to imposed meters, raises concerns about children and pregnancy, and requests regulation and education.
- Exposure limits & oversight: “ess radiation. I have a history of having an overload of heavy metals. We need regulations and education about all this wireless to have quality of life for all the living.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “feeling depleted of energy from cell tower put near her home residential area. Children relatives had earaches only when visiting her. Earaches stopped when kids stoped visiting. Cell t”
- Reproduction & pregnancy: “ensitive, 5Gs is many times more powerful than previous technology. And I see pregnant women exposing their fetus to it. Smart meters here in Virginia are being put on houses after resid”
- Smart meters: “than previous technology. And I see pregnant women exposing their fetus to it. Smart meters here in Virginia are being put on houses after residents said “no”. They are pulsing radiation thr”
- Towers & siting: “ng it that way. Another elderly person reported feeling depleted of energy from cell tower put near her home residential area. Children relatives had earaches only when visiting her. Earac”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “pt out” meters on houses the opposers live in. These meters are jacking up the sine waves going through the walls. As I came to understand that I measured with a different hand-held plug-i”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am an elderly person who did not have a cell phone until 2013. The reason was I felt like I was going crazy after using a cordless phone
Or a wireless phone. By 2013 my husband said we couldn’t afford a landline and also an iphone. By that time I also understood I
Could purchase some protection from the wireless radiation - which I did. My iphone is kept on LTE and does not connect to 5Gs at all.
As I have spoken to other folks I heard another say putting cell phone (before 5Gs) to her head caused earaches. Earaches ended when
She stopped using it that way.
Another elderly person reported feeling depleted of energy from cell tower put near her home residential area. Children relatives had earaches only when visiting her. Earaches stopped when kids stoped visiting. Cell towers are not okayed to be put near schools or
directly on school grounds in other countries. My husband felt nauseated after about 15 minutes on school grounds with a cell tower about 650 yards from the school. Children’s Health Defense has a lot of science showing the negative biological effects of wireless radiation to children with thinner skulls than adults and so more sensitive, 5Gs is many times more powerful than previous technology. And I see pregnant women exposing their fetus to it.
Smart meters here in Virginia are being put on houses after residents said “no”. They are pulsing radiation through the walls and residents can measure with a hand-held meter sold at Virginians for Safe Technology. They are foisting “opt out” meters on houses
the opposers live in. These meters are jacking up the sine waves going through the walls. As I came to understand that I measured with a different hand-held plug-in meter. Many of my walls measured 318, 5x as many as the 60 I was exposed to as a child.
I am using a stylus to write this on a tablet with protection on it rar away from the router. I feel more fatigued when I’m exposed to more wireless radiation. I have a history of having an overload of heavy metals.
We need regulations and education about all this wireless to have quality of life for all the living.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.