AI summary & topic connections

Reports a dog avoiding newly activated wireless installations and personal reactions near them, supported by claimed meter readings. Requests research and vulnerable-population attention; the role-selection template remains unfilled alongside the individualized account.

  • Environmental effects: “, advocate, concerned member of the public, or other]. I have walked and biked my dog through many areas for years. Lately, as many more of these wireless devices have been installed on”
  • Towers & siting: “ many areas for years. Lately, as many more of these wireless devices have been installed on area poles or buildings I payed little attention until my dog started refusing to go near these areas once the”
  • Research & federal duties: “ticular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families w”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “tific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public heal”
  • Unfilled template text: “on, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a [patient, parent, family member, caregiver, healthcare professional, researcher, advocate, concerned member of the p”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a [patient, parent, family member, caregiver, healthcare professional, researcher, advocate, concerned member of the public, or other]. I have walked and biked my dog through many areas for years. Lately, as many more of these wireless devices have been installed on area poles or buildings I payed little attention until my dog started refusing to go near these areas once the devices were activated. I suspect EMF waves so I bought a detector and, sure enough, it pegged out in areas near these devices where my dog freaks out and pulls hard to get away from them. I notice my own body has reactions too. If we are off in the woods, away from frequency emitters everything is fine. However, even in remote areas some of these devices exist. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.