AI summary & topic connections
Reports tinnitus, migraines, brain fog and sometimes being bedridden, attributing symptoms to radar and antennas. Describes commercial remedies and supports HHS research; remedy efficacy is not verified.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “a "canary in the coalmine" is AWFUL!! I experience a stiffened neck, heightened tinnitus, brain fog, migraines, an internal vibrating/buzzing and more. In my daily life, I have invested in”
- Towers & siting: “ember. Wireless radiation has affected me. Doppler Radar, the tower's, and the antenna’s frequency are horrific. Being a "canary in the coalmine" is AWFUL!! I experience a stiffened neck”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ aids. Although, some days it can be incredibly intense. So much so, that I am bedridden. I absolutely support people affected by wireless radiation and am so grateful HHS is addressing th”
- Research & federal duties: “ticular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families w”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “tific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public heal”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “ted by wireless radiation and am so grateful HHS is addressing this issue. I am disappointed, to say the least in the FCC. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects o”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a community member.
Wireless radiation has affected me. Doppler Radar, the tower's, and the antenna’s frequency are horrific. Being a "canary in the coalmine" is AWFUL!! I experience a stiffened neck, heightened tinnitus, brain fog, migraines, an internal vibrating/buzzing and more. In my daily life, I have invested in Blushield, take radiation supplements (ie – apple pectin), use specific essential oils for EMF, and a host of other aids. Although, some days it can be incredibly intense. So much so, that I am bedridden. I absolutely support people affected by wireless radiation and am so grateful HHS is addressing this issue. I am disappointed, to say the least in the FCC.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.