AI summary & topic connections

Identifies as sensitive to EMFs and reports anxiety, brain fog and sleep problems around Wi-Fi and nearby phones. Supports HHS research and attention to children and vulnerable groups.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am sensitive to EMFs. I can handle some during the day, but after a few hours I get more anxious and notice brain fog. ”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “handle some during the day, but after a few hours I get more anxious and notice brain fog. At night, if the wifi is on in our house or if a cell phone is within 20 feet, I will have a hard”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ut after a few hours I get more anxious and notice brain fog. At night, if the wifi is on in our house or if a cell phone is within 20 feet, I will have a harder time falling asleep, ”
  • Research & federal duties: “valuate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish ”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “tific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am sensitive to EMFs. I can handle some during the day, but after a few hours I get more anxious and notice brain fog. At night, if the wifi is on in our house or if a cell phone is within 20 feet, I will have a harder time falling asleep, and I will also wake up during the early morning light sleep phase and often not be able to fall back asleep. I strongly support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.