AI summary & topic connections
Alleges continuous directed-energy attacks and stalking affecting the commenter and a young child, and requests help.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I am being tortured with Dews everyday all day all night burning up in my bed and it’s causing me serious harm…Everywhere I go,th”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “o,the dews go…I never consented to be apart of this horrible experiment…Also my small child (girl) is experiencing this horrific treatment..I’m being harassed and stalked 24/7/365 and my cons”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “ll child (girl) is experiencing this horrific treatment..I’m being harassed and stalked 24/7/365 and my constitutional rights have been violated and taken away from me by faceless unseen ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am being tortured with Dews everyday all day all night burning up in my bed and it’s causing me serious harm…Everywhere I go,the dews go…I never consented to be apart of this horrible experiment…Also my small child (girl) is experiencing this horrific treatment..I’m being harassed and stalked 24/7/365 and my constitutional rights have been violated and taken away from me by faceless unseen cowards…Please help!!!Innocent Americans should not have to endure such treatment as this illegal Targeting/Cointel pro program has to offer
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.