AI summary & topic connections
Reports a child’s headaches and poor sleep near a meter and perceived improvement following a paid replacement. Describes monthly charges and better sleep when a modem is unplugged; requests research.
- Smart meters: “ After a month of research and digging, I discovered that the house had a smart meter from CPS Energy. This meter was located less than a foot from my child’s bedroom window. I contacte”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ a smart meter from CPS Energy. This meter was located less than a foot from my child’s bedroom window. I contacted CPS to confirm it was a smart meter. I asked to have it removed, due ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “After moving into a newer house in Bulverde, TX, my 9 year old was having headaches every morning and was sleeping horribly. After a month of research and digging, I discovered that ”
- Research & federal duties: “ was having headaches every morning and was sleeping horribly. After a month of research and digging, I discovered that the house had a smart meter from CPS Energy. This meter was located ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
After moving into a newer house in Bulverde, TX, my 9 year old was having headaches every morning and was sleeping horribly. After a month of research and digging, I discovered that the house had a smart meter from CPS Energy. This meter was located less than a foot from my child’s bedroom window. I contacted CPS to confirm it was a smart meter. I asked to have it removed, due to learning the detriments of it on health and sleep patterns. The representative told me it would cost $250 to go back to analog and we would be charged an additional $40 per month to have the meter read. I told the representative to have the work done. Within one week of changing the meter, my child was sleeping soundly and the headaches were gone.
In addition, I began unplugging our modem every night because I was having sleeping issues and the modem is located on the other side of the wall attached to my bedroom, I began sleeping better as well.
Thank you for doing this research.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.