AI summary & topic connections
Reports headaches and insomnia during pregnancy following a meter dispute, describes a young child and temporary relocation, and objects to utility service being conditioned on meter acceptance.
- Smart meters: “Yes, having a “smart meter” forced into my house (just below my bedroom) caused headaches and insomnia. I protested the villag”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Yes, having a “smart meter” forced into my house (just below my bedroom) caused headaches and insomnia. I protested the village prior to installation. I was pregnant and potty training my 2”
- Reproduction & pregnancy: “ed headaches and insomnia. I protested the village prior to installation. I was pregnant and potty training my 2 year old. and recieved doctors notes, but had my water shutoff until meter ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “otested the village prior to installation. I was pregnant and potty training my 2 year old. and recieved doctors notes, but had my water shutoff until meter could be installed. We had to mov”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ctors notes, but had my water shutoff until meter could be installed. We had to move out until a faraday cage could be properly installed over the meter.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Yes, having a “smart meter” forced into my house (just below my bedroom) caused headaches and insomnia. I protested the village prior to installation. I was pregnant and potty training my 2 year old. and recieved doctors notes, but had my water shutoff until meter could be installed. We had to move out until a faraday cage could be properly installed over the meter.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.