AI summary & topic connections
Alleges directed-energy targeting and an implanted device despite a reportedly unrevealing brain scan. Describes memory difficulties, head pain and perceived heart effects, references MKUltra, and seeks medical help and government action.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “targeted individual of direct energy weapons”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “memories are constantly under confusion”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “induce a heart attack”
- MKUltra references: “MK ultra”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “doctor I could see”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I do not have specific dates or proof but I do have the fact that I am a targeted individual of direct energy weapons. My thoughts get scrambled, my memories are constantly under confusion, my head gets a pain in the back of it, internet networks get interrupted when I go certain places as if there is some form of technology installed in my head. I had a brain scan done that showed nothing but I know that is not true because I can feel something inside of my head. Sometimes it feels like someone is trying to induce a heart attack on me. If there was a doctor I could see outside of the medical/medicaid insurance that would give me the truth that would be great and a government that could stop this. I was in fact a part of the GATE program as a child, I was invited to the Clintons Future Leaders program that 100 kids got selected for when I was a child. Not sure what is happening but I know nothing is wrong with me and maybe someone can start helping us instead of allowing these foreigners used direct energy weapons on us to take over our country. And to induce medical and psychological problems on us to feed insurance agencies and the pharmaceutical companies. Direct energy weapons have been being used along with MK ultra program since the 50s someone needs to do something about this.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.