AI summary & topic connections
Alleges four years of voice-to-skull harassment, sexual coercion and nonconsensual experimentation involving frequency weapons, and asks for the alleged activity to stop.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “V2k programming”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “child sex abuse”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
It’s been happening to me for 4 years now. This organization is using V2k programming and synthetic sex with frequency weapons and the voices that are here are foreplaying child sex abuse and trying to turn many of us on programming to pedophiles. I’m a die hard pedophile hater. I’m disgusted and thankfully I recorded the voices that were loud and not in my head so I knew from that point ok I’m not losing my mind. The organizers are being funded supposed for “research” from our tax paying dollars and We all are not willing participants. We want it to stop… they manipulate images to try to make us lose our minds but once I did my research I stopped letting it get to me. Now ignore them and have to use aluminum to keep them from trying to stimulate my vagina… they first start talking about sex with children and use the weapon to make you think your turned on to try to change us to support child asexual abuse… I’m a mother and I literally hate the CIA now since I know they are the ones running the program using frequency and radio weapons
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.