AI summary & topic connections
The commenter attributes tinnitus and insomnia to wireless exposure, requests tower removal and supports HHS research attentive to children.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Wireless radiation has affected me with tinnitus and insomnia, and likely other ailments that I have not yet attributed to wireless radiation exposure.”
- Towers & siting: “5G cell towers are everywhere and do they improve your cellular connectivity? No, they don't.”
- Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a patient and concerned member of the public.
Wireless radiation has affected me with tinnitus and insomnia, and likely other ailments that I have not yet attributed to wireless radiation exposure.
5G cell towers are everywhere and do they improve your cellular connectivity? No, they don't. Then why are they there? They are not good, very dangerous and toxic, they all need to be taken down.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.