AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes long-term sensitivity and relocation, requests independent science and precautionary standards, and advocates wired connectivity and wildlife protection.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “In approximately 2009/2010 I became sensitive to wireless radiation and thought at one point that I would become one of the people on the street living in my car to get away from it.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “For myself, my symptoms around the radiation are that I get red in the face, eye pain, dry eyes, prickly feelings on the top of my head, body aches and pains, then trouble breathing, feelings of panic, then short term memory loss, and at my worst, I began blacking out.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “In approximately 2009/2010 I became sensitive to wireless radiation and thought at one point that I would become one of the people on the street living in my car to get away from it.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I submit this for myself, my children, my community, the environment, and the world.”
- Environmental effects: “I submit this for myself, my children, my community, the environment, and the world.”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “I have used shielding paints, put metal sides on my home, hard wired computers, stayed away from coffee shops, and even moved to the country to get away from this radiation.”
- Research & federal duties: “Hello: I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “Since it is clear that this radiation is dangerous and makes people ill, it should be regulated.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello: I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I submit this for myself, my children, my community, the environment, and the world.
In approximately 2009/2010 I became sensitive to wireless radiation and thought at one point that I would become one of the people on the street living in my car to get away from it. I have watched my mother, my children, and many others react to this radiation. It is so difficult now to get away from it, there are few places left that are not contaminated with this radiation. For myself, my symptoms around the radiation are that I get red in the face, eye pain, dry eyes, prickly feelings on the top of my head, body aches and pains, then trouble breathing, feelings of panic, then short term memory loss, and at my worst, I began blacking out. I have used shielding paints, put metal sides on my home, hard wired computers, stayed away from coffee shops, and even moved to the country to get away from this radiation. When I live in it, I cannot sleep, cannot get comfortable, am irritable and sick. When I am shielded from it or have little of it, I am never ill. Since it is clear that this radiation is dangerous and makes people ill, it should be regulated.
I have read scientific studies in the Bioinitiative Report. Also those on the website for the Environmental Health Trust. I have read the studies on the website powerwatch.org.uk as well as many other sites. I have had to hire Building Biologists to help me shield myself in my home. I have seen how this radiation affects the health and the emotional state of our children.
Secretary Kennedy and HHS, please take an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. The Agencies like HHS should be looking at actual science including most importantly independent scientists. An Agency should use the precautionary principle in assessing harm to human health. It should be skeptical of what industry says, and what industry funds. Please use what I and others report in terms of health effects, as people across the world report the same or similar health effects from this radiation. It is time that the health effects to people and the environment are looked at front and center and not swept under the rug. The birds, bees, bats, people, pets, insects, and all life, is suffering from this radiation in our environment 24/7.
There is more than enough evidence right now of the health effects and effects on wildlife and our pets to take action now. What are we waiting for? Anything that can be hardwired should be hardwired. Any wireless should be a last resort.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.