AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes persistent tinnitus, insomnia and family headaches and requests laws moving towers away from homes and schools.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I remember the first time I started to notice the ringing in my ears was when we first got a wifi router and it would keep me awake if someone turned it on so I would make sure and turn it off at night.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I remember the first time I started to notice the ringing in my ears was when we first got a wifi router and it would keep me awake if someone turned it on so I would make sure and turn it off at night.”
- Towers & siting: “We need to remove all the 5G towers away from homes and schools.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “We need to remove all the 5G towers away from homes and schools.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I remember the first time I started to notice the ringing in my ears was when we first got a wifi router and it would keep me awake if someone turned it on so I would make sure and turn it off at night. Now the ringing in my ears is non-stop and so loud that I find it hard to sleep and have insomnia now. I hate it so much. We need to remove all the 5G towers away from homes and schools. My kids and myself all deal with many headaches. I worry about what it is doing to their brain development. I find it hard to focus during the day with the ringing in my ears as well. Please make laws to move towers away from homes and schools. Our children should not be subjected to this.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.