AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports memory and eye symptoms during phone use and requests stronger regulation and safer devices, especially for vulnerable ages.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ on in the world and the media. I wish didn't because I can feel the radiation making my brain feel heavy and my eyes hurt and water, especially when I write on the phone, and my memory gets worse afterwards. MOBILE PHONE RADIATION IS DAMAGING MY MEMORY!!!! This really”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “decades out of date! I believe EMFs are particularly harmful to the developing brains of children and young people snd older people like myself (I'm 77.) So I hope the US Congress / Administration will stop pandering to the tech bros and take SERIOUS ACTION to stop cell phon”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “mful to my brain because there is no alternative and Governments are refusing to properly regulate these harmful devices- so far! Lloyd Burrell who has studied electronic radiation - EMFs - after he suffered a serious brain problem from cell phone radiation, who has a helpful”
- Towers & siting: “RIOUS ACTION to stop cell phone radiation and other EMF radiation hazards like cell phone towers which are sprouting unregulated everywhere! I think that cell phones are as harmful as cigarettes and should be treated accordingly until the tech companies start producing SAFE”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
THANK YOU ROBERT F. KENNEDY FOR TAKJNG THIS ISSUE OF PHONE RADIATION SERIOUSLY AND SETTING UP THIS ENQUIRY!
I believe mobile or cell phones damage people's memories.
I use mine far too much because I want to know what is going on in the world and the media. I wish didn't because I can feel the radiation making my brain feel heavy and my eyes hurt and water, especially when I write on the phone, and my memory gets worse afterwards.
MOBILE PHONE RADIATION IS DAMAGING MY MEMORY!!!!
This really upsets me because I feel I am trapped into using something harmful to my brain because there is no alternative and Governments are refusing to properly regulate these harmful devices- so far!
Lloyd Burrell who has studied electronic radiation - EMFs - after he suffered a serious brain problem from cell phone radiation, who has a helpful podcast about it on YouTube, as does Nick Pineault, said that when smart phones were invented a less harmful form of radiation was available, but the inventors chose the harmful form we have today.
I really wish the WHO Health Organisation and the US Government would take this issue seriously. The WHO advice is pathetic and decades out of date! I believe EMFs are particularly harmful to the developing brains of children and young people snd older people like myself (I'm 77.)
So I hope the US Congress / Administration will stop pandering to the tech bros and take SERIOUS ACTION to stop cell phone radiation and other EMF radiation hazards like cell phone towers which are sprouting unregulated everywhere!
I think that cell phones are as harmful as cigarettes and should be treated accordingly until the tech companies start producing SAFE phones, WiFi and other electronic devices, instead of this horrible, life threatening AI chips or whatever.
Genevieve Forde
5B East Avenue
Manly
Whangaparaoa, 0930
Aotearoa NZ
Ph: 64 22 473 0419
E: fordegenevieve@gmail.com
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.