AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports anxiety after a router update enabled 5 GHz service and improvement after disabling it, and requests HHS evaluation.

  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “nced adverse wireless radiation exposure. Long story, short, I discovered that my in home router had received a firmware update and turned on the 5 GHz frequency. I was experiencing anxiety at a level I had never had previously, for a season. Providentially. I discovered the ”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “uter had received a firmware update and turned on the 5 GHz frequency. I was experiencing anxiety at a level I had never had previously, for a season. Providentially. I discovered the router firmware update and shut it down. And since then have not experienced the anxiety sinc”
  • Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned me”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “I personally have experienced adverse wireless radiation exposure. Long story, short, I discovered that my in home router had received a firmware update and turned on the 5 GHz frequency. ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. I personally have experienced adverse wireless radiation exposure. Long story, short, I discovered that my in home router had received a firmware update and turned on the 5 GHz frequency. I was experiencing anxiety at a level I had never had previously, for a season. Providentially. I discovered the router firmware update and shut it down. And since then have not experienced the anxiety since. I have since been aware of my EMF vulnerabilities. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.