AI summary & topic connections
A commenter identifying as a nurse and mother describes sensitivity to radiation and requests more research and exposure limits, especially for children.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “Radiation and Wireless Radiation. As a concerned citizen, mother, nurse and person who is sensitive to these types of radiation, I demand that more research be done and practices should be put in place to limit these experimental exposures, particularly for our children.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ Frequency Radiation and Wireless Radiation. As a concerned citizen, mother, nurse and person who is sensitive to these types of radiation, I demand that more research be done and practices should be put in place to limit these experimental exposures, particularly for our ”
- Research & federal duties: “I am writing in response to the HHS Request regarding EMF's, Radio Frequency Radiation and Wireless Radiation. As a concerned citizen, mother, nurse and person who is sensitive to these types of radiation, I demand ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am writing in response to the HHS Request regarding EMF's, Radio Frequency Radiation and Wireless Radiation. As a concerned citizen, mother, nurse and person who is sensitive to these types of radiation, I demand that more research be done and practices should be put in place to limit these experimental exposures, particularly for our children.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.