AI summary & topic connections
Reports perceived cancer patterns among dogs and owners near wireless infrastructure and tinnitus that reportedly improves away from towers. Objects to involuntary exposure; the observations do not establish a cancer cluster or cause.
- Cancer & tumors: “leton ,I noticed that two dogs and the owner passed away from cancer within 3 years of moving there, when they were right n”
- Environmental effects: “California by camp Pendleton ,I noticed that two dogs and the owner passed away from cancer within 3 years o”
- Towers & siting: “moving there, when they were right next to a repeater. Now I moved to Kauai and the same thing happened in K”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “lf, I have been deeply affected by emfs with tinnitus since 2011. The only time it goes away is if I am away”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Aloha, I am a dog trainer and pet sitter. When I was in California by camp Pendleton ,I noticed that two dogs and the owner passed away from cancer within 3 years of moving there, when they were right next to a repeater. Now I moved to Kauai and the same thing happened in Kalaheo. On papalina and Kai Ikena. Within 3 years of moving there both the Doberman and the young Bernese mountain dog got cancer as well as the owner who is about 65. Myself, I have been deeply affected by emfs with tinnitus since 2011. The only time it goes away is if I am away from any towers or frequencies. Thank you very much. These things are very dangerous and it should not be happening against our Express permission.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.