AI summary & topic connections
Alleges electronic warfare exposure and attributes personal and family cancers and neighbors’ deaths to it. Supports HHS research and attention to children and vulnerable groups. The alleged source and causal claims are unverified; attached material is unread.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “the perspective of a VICTIM AND RESEARCHER. Due to my experience with Cognitive Electronic Warfare and Counter Insurgency methods and tactics; I have created the non profit Human Free Will @ humanfr”
- Cancer & tumors: “on Exposure in which I have attached a picture. My mother has cancer and I have brain cancer. There is NO ONE TO GO TO for the removal of the generator you can hear buzzing next door since it ”
- Research & federal duties: “and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families w”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “tific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a VICTIM AND RESEARCHER. Due to my experience with Cognitive Electronic Warfare and Counter Insurgency methods and tactics; I have created the non profit Human Free Will @ humanfreewill.org.
EVERY MORNING and EVERY NIGHT I have to sleep within an Electromagnetic Field generated EVERYWHERE I GO with PNT (Precision Navigation Timing) infrastructure. I'm in New York City so when they covertly place an Electronic Warfare generator in close quarters it affects multiple people. My father and several neighbors have passed away recently due to constant EMF, RF, and Wireless Radiation Exposure in which I have attached a picture. My mother has cancer and I have brain cancer. There is NO ONE TO GO TO for the removal of the generator you can hear buzzing next door since it is "used for training".
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.