AI summary & topic connections

Reports migraines and other symptoms attributed to alleged directed-energy domestic abuse, describes difficulty obtaining help, and raises broader cancer and protection concerns.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ans tend to control. This tech is being used on millions of women covertly in domestic violence. Then, when they seek help... Their symptoms are dismissed as mental health issues but the evidenc”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “equent headaches when I've never had them in my life. To the point of pulsating migraines. I can feel when I'm being heated up with a DEW and it destroying my organs such as my heart. I'm ”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “an feel when I'm being heated up with a DEW and it destroying my organs such as my heart. I'm only 23 and suffer abnormal incontinence from this. I'm aware it's related because my ex husb”
  • Cancer & tumors: “e is usually silenced or gaslighted. I think it's the cause for the significant rise in cancer. We need to know what these criminals are doing to our body and get us the help we need to heal and”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Yes it has caused me to have frequent headaches when I've never had them in my life. To the point of pulsating migraines. I can feel when I'm being heated up with a DEW and it destroying my organs such as my heart. I'm only 23 and suffer abnormal incontinence from this. I'm aware it's related because my ex husband confessed yet could not be held criminally responsible because it's unheard of and violence is not something americans tend to control. This tech is being used on millions of women covertly in domestic violence. Then, when they seek help... Their symptoms are dismissed as mental health issues but the evidence is usually silenced or gaslighted. I think it's the cause for the significant rise in cancer. We need to know what these criminals are doing to our body and get us the help we need to heal and safe guard from future events.