AI summary & topic connections
Reports electromagnetic hypersensitivity, relocation to a forest camper and loss of work and social connections. Describes neurological and heart symptoms, renewed difficulties after 5G deployment, and requests action informed by scientific appeals.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “my city, my job, my friends, my family”
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “electrohypersensitif”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “sleeping problems”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “heart problems”
- Environmental effects: “animals, plants”
- Cancer & tumors: “Cancers”
- Research & federal duties: “international appeals from medical and scientific specialists”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I became electrohypersensitif in 2020. I was living in Brussels in Belgium and working as an actor. I had to fled away from my city, my job, my friends, my family. I was living for more then 1 year in a camping car in the forest. My symptoms were so strong that it was hard for me to even go to the shop. Headaches, sleeping problems, neurological problems, heart problems, tinitus, articulation problems.... I could buy a house in a quiet good area finally, but since 5g was implemented, I'm again less good. I'm trying to find a solution with the help of my laywer and major. We try to find solutions on local, national and international level. We are in contact with people all over the world who all have the same problem with this environnemental pollution. It's bad for humans, animals, plants. It's a huge bussiness that doesn't take care of all these harmfull effects on life. It is urgent to do something. Our life, our fundamental rignts, nothing is respected. So many people who are also affected and who are not making the link between their health problems and wireless technologie. Cancers, neurodegenratif diseases, immunity problems etc. we want the whole world to become healthy again. Thanks for your initiatif! We are to many to suffer everyday of our life, we would like to be able to live normally again...
More then 50 international appeals from medical and scientific specialists to alarm around the harmfull effects of wireless technologie and nothing happens. It becomes worse every year. Actually, there are no places anymore where we can really live without artificial emf's. My body is in tension every single day of my life because of the artificial emf's. I would like to have the possibility to live again.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.