AI summary & topic connections
Reports worsening sleep, auditory and other physical symptoms, attributing them to directed technology exposure. As a healthcare worker, compares the situation with precautions used in medical treatments and requests protection at home.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “headaches while trying to sleep”
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “technology being directed at us”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “protect private citizens”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My symptoms started with restlessness and headaches while trying to sleep as well as nausea and ringing in the ears constantly. After a visit with my doctor we determined there was no medical reason for these symptoms. My symptoms have progressed to flu like symptoms including headaches, dizziness, weakness, and muscle spasms. It feels like I’m being microwaved. As a healthcare worker I know similar technology is used as a targeted treatments for various issues including cancer treatments. That being said I also know we take precautions to limit the exposure to the patient and technicians. Why would we not take the same care to protect private citizens in their own homes? I and many others are in pain everyday from this technology being directed at us.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.