AI summary & topic connections

A family physician reports personal sleep changes and patient sensitivity, cites proposed mechanisms and tumor concerns, and requests independent research and practical guidelines.

  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ng and licensed in Illinois with 38 years of experience. Personally, I notice that if my wifi router is on, I do not sleep as well so I have to turn it off at night. Since a smart meter was installed at our home I also notice my sleep has been worse. We were never notifi”
  • Smart meters: “ my wifi router is on, I do not sleep as well so I have to turn it off at night. Since a smart meter was installed at our home I also notice my sleep has been worse. We were never notified when the smart meter was installed nor given the option to opt out. I have treated many p”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I am a Family Physician practicing and licensed in Illinois with 38 years of experience. Personally, I notice that if my wifi router is on, I do not sleep as well so I have to turn it off at night. Since a smart meter was installed at our home I also ”
  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “eter was installed nor given the option to opt out. I have treated many patients who are sensitive to EMFs and cannot be around them which leads them to lead very isolating lives. I've seen the studies that show EMFs cause an influx of calcium into cells thus depleting ATP stores. I”
  • Cancer & tumors: “ uptake of brain cells all the way to the center of the brain, thus making them look like cancer cells. I've seen and heard neurosurgeons who report more acoustic neuromas and other brain tumors on the side where cell phones are used. Please investigate the health effects of”
  • Proposed biological mechanisms: “em to lead very isolating lives. I've seen the studies that show EMFs cause an influx of calcium into cells thus depleting ATP stores. I've seen the studies showing that cell phones placed near the skull/ear increase the temperature and glucose uptake of brain cells all the ”
  • Research & federal duties: “s and cannot be around them which leads them to lead very isolating lives. I've seen the studies that show EMFs cause an influx of calcium into cells thus depleting ATP stores. I've seen the studies showing that cell phones placed near the skull/ear increase the temperature ”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “e health effects of EMFs, Wifi, Cell towers and cell phones so we can come up with safety guidelines that are reasonable. Please be aware that powerful industrial lobbyists will try to influence and subvert real scientific debate and research on these issues. The health and we”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a Family Physician practicing and licensed in Illinois with 38 years of experience. Personally, I notice that if my wifi router is on, I do not sleep as well so I have to turn it off at night. Since a smart meter was installed at our home I also notice my sleep has been worse. We were never notified when the smart meter was installed nor given the option to opt out. I have treated many patients who are sensitive to EMFs and cannot be around them which leads them to lead very isolating lives. I've seen the studies that show EMFs cause an influx of calcium into cells thus depleting ATP stores. I've seen the studies showing that cell phones placed near the skull/ear increase the temperature and glucose uptake of brain cells all the way to the center of the brain, thus making them look like cancer cells. I've seen and heard neurosurgeons who report more acoustic neuromas and other brain tumors on the side where cell phones are used. Please investigate the health effects of EMFs, Wifi, Cell towers and cell phones so we can come up with safety guidelines that are reasonable. Please be aware that powerful industrial lobbyists will try to influence and subvert real scientific debate and research on these issues. The health and well being of this generation and the next few depends on what you can do to help safe guard our health from any harms imposed by EMFs.