AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports recovery from prolonged illness after switching to wired devices, objects to loss of older mobile service and cites an external video about exposure hazards.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bdU_uw2Dc She had the same issues, but she found out it was the Wi-Fi in the house and from the phone and computers causing the sickness. The video was eye opening with one expert after another and doctor after another giving hard facts showing how ”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “I wired everything with ethernet cords, at the time got a 3G cell phone, and I was completely well in a matter of a couple of weeks. I no longer can have a cell phone because they turned ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I was sick for 8 months and couldn't hardly get out of the bed, had memory problems, and fatigue. I found a video of a red headed lady named Dana Ashley called, "An inconvenient truth square in your face". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bdU_uw2Dc She ”
- Cancer & tumors: “in the video mentioned above. It is deadly and almost nobody knows that it is giving them cancer and other sicknesses because the mainstream is keeping the truth tightly under wraps and killing people of all ages.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I was sick for 8 months and couldn't hardly get out of the bed, had memory problems, and fatigue. I found a video of a red headed lady named Dana Ashley called, "An inconvenient truth square in your face". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bdU_uw2Dc She had the same issues, but she found out it was the Wi-Fi in the house and from the phone and computers causing the sickness. The video was eye opening with one expert after another and doctor after another giving hard facts showing how it hurts the body.
I wired everything with ethernet cords, at the time got a 3G cell phone, and I was completely well in a matter of a couple of weeks. I no longer can have a cell phone because they turned off my 3G phone and are only offering 5G phones. This is very harmful to the human body. These new cell phones put off 250X the legal limit of all but two countries - the US and Canada according to my meter and the data in the video mentioned above. It is deadly and almost nobody knows that it is giving them cancer and other sicknesses because the mainstream is keeping the truth tightly under wraps and killing people of all ages.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.