AI summary & topic connections

Alleges remote monitoring and voice-to-skull attacks affecting a family, with brain injury, perceived voices and prolonged isolation. Also asserts mitochondrial damage; the proposed causes are unverified.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I Am V2K and RNM since 2016. I am watching my son right at this time under control via EMS. This is caused ”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “y son right at this time under control via EMS. This is caused him a stroke and TBI the age of 36. He was recently in the hospital here in the 13th congressional district of Florida. ”
  • Proposed biological mechanisms: “as a slow kill. I’ve been isolated for the last 10 years. The EMFs destroy our mitochondria. It is a slow kill agenda.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I Am V2K and RNM since 2016. I am watching my son right at this time under control via EMS. This is caused him a stroke and TBI the age of 36. He was recently in the hospital here in the 13th congressional district of Florida. We have medical records if you’d like to see them. For me, I hear horrifying things. This is 24 seven via a microwave hearing. It seems to be a hybrid as in the beginning they were telling me that everything that I was eating, what it tasted it like, etc. It was also intended as a slow kill. I’ve been isolated for the last 10 years. The EMFs destroy our mitochondria. It is a slow kill agenda.

Official attachments · 2

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.