AI summary & topic connections

A self-described nurse reports vibration, noise and severe sleep disruption attributed to a nearby cell tower after relocating to avoid towers. Describes spending money on shielding and asks for government assistance and rights to avoid exposure. An attached letter is unread.

  • Towers & siting: “cation, in a direct effort to move away from cell towers and the physical effects I endured. A company placed o”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “finally discover the source of disturbances. I can not sleep in my home. I have spent thousands of dollars attempti”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “finally discover the source of disturbances. I can not sleep in my home. I have spent thousands of dollars attempting to shiel”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “thout governmental assistance. I beg you to give us some rights to be able to move away from the RF and cell towers. I”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have worked my whole life. Staring at age 13. I put myself through college two times. I served as a career firefighter for 7 years. I now work as an RN serving my community. I finally was able to buy my own home as a single woman, for my son and me. This was a monumental for me with a lifetime of effort to make it happen. Two years after moving to a remote location, in a direct effort to move away from cell towers and the physical effects I endured. A company placed one next to my home. No notification was given. I spent 2 years trying to find the source of vibration and noise in my once quiet home. In Aug 2026, they erected a new and larger tower. This allowed me to finally discover the source of disturbances. I can not sleep in my home. I have spent thousands of dollars attempting to shield the microwave radiation. Their rotating antenna is directly pointed at the roof of my home, 300 yards away. I am at a loss for what to do without governmental assistance. I beg you to give us some rights to be able to move away from the RF and cell towers. I have always taken responsibility for my health. I research and choose a healthy lifestyle so I do not become dependent on the governmental system. The exposures I now experience disrupt my sleep and, at times, have completely blocked me from sleeping. I attached 1 page of the letter written to the company. Page 2 would not attach. Thank you for your time.

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.