AI summary & topic connections
Describes conducting online research and creating a music video about smartphone use and alleged EMR hazards. Invites the agency to watch; the linked video has not been reviewed.
- Research & federal duties: “Individual Comment - Hello, I have done extensive research on-line about the dangers of EMR on an individual for many years. From those studies, I composed a Love Son”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Individual Comment - Hello, I have done extensive research on-line about the dangers of EMR on an individual for many years.
From those studies, I composed a Love Song Music Video about our love affair with our smart phone along with the dangers, that I placed on You Tube.
It is worth your time to watch it. Here is the url; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdYiH33Et0
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.