AI summary & topic connections
Requests long-term RF experiments and careful statistical analysis. Expresses skepticism about widespread immediate effects while supporting investigation of possible long-term effects.
- Research & federal duties: “I think it is pretty simple. Design some experiments to test for negative long term effects from radio Frequency radiation. Start collecting data and a”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I think it is pretty simple. Design some experiments to test for negative long term effects from radio Frequency radiation. Start collecting data and analyze it carefully with standard statistics. I don't suspect any short term problems with immediate reactions since so far society hasn't seen huge problems with Radio Frequency radiation but there could be long term effects and data should be gathered for study.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.