AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes routine router and earbud use, acknowledges not knowing whether exposure has affected their health, and requests clearer answers.
- Research & federal duties: “I don’t know if I’ve been affected by radiation, but I have a router sitting in the same office where I work three hours a day and I do wear an Apple AirPod alternating between my two years maybe for about an hour to two hours a week”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I don’t know if I’ve been affected by radiation, but I have a router sitting in the same office where I work three hours a day and I do wear an Apple AirPod alternating between my two years maybe for about an hour to two hours a week”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I don’t know if I’ve been affected by radiation, but I have a router sitting in the same office where I work three hours a day and I do wear an Apple AirPod alternating between my two years maybe for about an hour to two hours a week
You keep hearing on the disclosures that is not scientifically proven nor scientifically discarded. I would like to get a definite answer.
Thank you for taking action on this concern
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.