AI summary & topic connections
The commenter explicitly remains uncertain whether EMF poses a health risk and requests transparent evidence assessment independent of both industry and fear-based claims.
- Research & federal duties: “s really a health concern or not, but I want to know the facts. For too long, meaningful study of the subject has been delayed. It is time to take the blinders off, reveal the data, and make honest, best estimates of true health impacts. DHS needs to be on the side of the”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I do not know if EMF radiation is really a health concern or not, but I want to know the facts. For too long, meaningful study of the subject has been delayed. It is time to take the blinders off, reveal the data, and make honest, best estimates of true health impacts. DHS needs to be on the side of the people, not the tech companies or the fear mongers. Just tell us the truth as best as can be done.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.