AI summary & topic connections

Identifies electromagnetic syndrome and describes feeling confined by expanding wireless infrastructure. Raises surveillance concerns about data centers and refers readers to an attached personal account, which remains unread.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “adio frequency radiation, either. Please read my story and experience of EMS or Electromagnetic Syndrome as I wrote it to hopefully save those who will listen. I am a canary.”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ Is Like Being In An Invisible Cage (found in pdf attached) In essence, I am a prisoner in America, held in place by an unseen grid that is proliferating. Some say the data centers are be”
  • Surveillance & privacy concerns: “cage. I can testify from experience that no one wants this. If they are not for mass surveillance, then tell us what the data centers are for and why so many are being built across the country. No ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Living with EMS Is Like Being In An Invisible Cage (found in pdf attached) In essence, I am a prisoner in America, held in place by an unseen grid that is proliferating. Some say the data centers are being built in order to hold everyone in an invisible cage. I can testify from experience that no one wants this. If they are not for mass surveillance, then tell us what the data centers are for and why so many are being built across the country. No one asked for all of the wireless technological "advances" that have been forced upon us and presented as commerce. No one in government has protected us from the harmful effects of radio frequency radiation, either. Please read my story and experience of EMS or Electromagnetic Syndrome as I wrote it to hopefully save those who will listen. I am a canary.

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.