AI summary & topic connections

Reports worsening health and brief high readings on an EMF detector and asks for investigation. This separately numbered official submission repeats another comment’s wording.

  • Research & federal duties: “ some other people I know have been noticing the same strange anomalies, please check into this disturbing issue because I feel like im being radiated with news and im quite sure this is why my h”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “why my health issues have stared getting so much worse. It's to the point I can barely get out of my bed in the mornings, something has got to be done. Please help!!!”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Im having extremely horrible issues with my health and everytime I turn on my electromagnetic field detector it will give me abnormal high readings for a brief second and then turn.off and go back to normal, and some other people I know have been noticing the same strange anomalies, please check into this disturbing issue because I feel like im being radiated with news and im quite sure this is why my health issues have stared getting so much worse. It's to the point I can barely get out of my bed in the mornings, something has got to be done. Please help!!!