AI summary & topic connections
Reports hand pain while holding a phone and perceived improvement when no longer holding it.
- Other concerns: “I notice that when I have my phone in my hands for any length of time, over 30 minutes, my hands begins to ache. I am over 60 so I use to attribu”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I notice that when I have my phone in my hands for any length of time, over 30 minutes, my hands begins to ache. I am over 60 so I use to attribute it to simple arthritis but when I don’t use my phone, my hands are fine. First thing in the morning I notice it most. Maybe because I have just awakened and should be rested.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.