AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports cognitive difficulties at work and perceived improvement after changes to electrical equipment and wireless-device use.
- Occupational exposure: “I was working in a small office with a huge electrical board behind me, AND driving a car with blue tooth, AND Router, electric meter, etc.”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “I was working in a small office with a huge electrical board behind me, AND driving a car with blue tooth, AND Router, electric meter, etc.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I was working in a small office with a huge electrical board behind me, AND driving a car with blue tooth, AND Router, electric meter, etc.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I was about to lose my job, because my brain was not functioning properly, until I figured it all out.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I was working in a small office with a huge electrical board behind me, AND driving a car with blue tooth, AND Router, electric meter, etc.
I was about to lose my job, because my brain was not functioning properly, until I figured it all out. I covered the ele3ctric board with foil, stopped using bluetooth, and covered the router and meter, and took iodine.
It changed my life. Forever.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.