AI summary & topic connections
The commenter advocates requiring evidence of safety before public exposure and acknowledges lacking personal evidence or scientific proof of harm. The body matches another submission in this export.
- Other concerns: “Man has reached the point where his ability to alter our world is greater than his ability to understand the consequences. And usually doesn’t care to understand because that interferes with profits and progress. No ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Man has reached the point where his ability to alter our world is greater than his ability to understand the consequences. And usually doesn’t care to understand because that interferes with profits and progress. No ,I do not have some horrible convincing story. But I don’t dismiss those who do as they are our canaries in the coal mine. We are just not going to collapse as fast as they are. What God or Evolution created was proven safe long ago. Everything man creates should be questioned before we are exposed to it. Prove its safe . Don’t inflict it on humans and nature to prove it unsafe.
I strongly believe it is unsafe but I don’t have the science to prove
It.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.