AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports abdominal cramping during laptop and smartphone use and questions whether device exposure is responsible.
- Other concerns: “I am unable to use my laptop computer on my lap because I end up with abdominal cramping. This seems like a clear indication that something from the computer is impacting me physically. It also fits with the instructio”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am unable to use my laptop computer on my lap because I end up with abdominal cramping. This seems like a clear indication that something from the computer is impacting me physically.
It also fits with the instructions that come with my "laptop" computer, which say, do not use this on your lap!
I experience the same issue if I hold my iPhone in my hand for more than 10 minutes or so while searching the internet.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.