AI summary & topic connections
Reports persistent adverse reactions in two office suites where mold and 5G were present. Relays a testing professional’s claim that 5G can exacerbate mold sensitivities. The proposed interaction and cause of symptoms are not established by this account.
- Occupational exposure: “ation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. In a previous office suite where "acceptable" levels of mold were detected, I exp”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ experienced adverse reactions following the building-wide installation of 5G. The testing professional stated the 5G can exacerbate”
- Proposed biological mechanisms: “n of 5G. The testing professional stated the 5G can exacerbate sensitivities to mold even at "acceptable levels." In my current office suit”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. In a previous office suite where "acceptable" levels of mold were detected, I experienced adverse reactions following the building-wide installation of 5G. The testing professional stated the 5G can exacerbate sensitivities to mold even at "acceptable levels." In my current office suite, "acceptable levels" of mold were detected. The building had 5G existing when I moved in. I have continuing adverse reactions daily.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.