AI summary & topic connections
A commenter identifying as a physician reports personal and patient EMF sensitivity, headaches, brain fog, palpitations and insomnia. Describes objections to practice-site smart meters and costly vehicle modifications, and requests independent studies, public information and exposure choices.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “coming an increasingly difficult world to navigate for those of us aware of our EMF sensitivity. Sadly, so many many more are not aware of these signals being a causative or contributing factor t”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “EMF radiation exposure. Headaches, brain fog, agitation, heart palpitations and insomnia are the most common complaints. It is extremely difficult to minimize and impossible to fully shiel”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “trimental effects with EMF radiation exposure. Headaches, brain fog, agitation, heart palpitations and insomnia are the most common complaints. It is extremely difficult to minimize and impossible t”
- Smart meters: “ed with being jailed many years ago by APS when I refused to let them install 4 "smart" meters 5 feet away from where I conduct my medical practice. Just recently, I had to take my newish car to”
- Occupational exposure: “efused to let them install 4 "smart" meters 5 feet away from where I conduct my medical practice. Just recently, I had to take my newish car to several places at great cost to disable the multiple”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “dical practice. Just recently, I had to take my newish car to several places at great cost to disable the multiple electronic signals being broadcast within inches of my head. It is becoming”
- Research & federal duties: “these signals being a causative or contributing factor to their medical issues. Independent studies must be done and citizens must be informed and given options on saying no to wireless radiation inc”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “ssues. Independent studies must be done and citizens must be informed and given options on saying no to wireless radiation including cell towers, "smart" devices, wifi etc.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ions on saying no to wireless radiation including cell towers, "smart" devices, wifi etc.”
- Towers & siting: “must be informed and given options on saying no to wireless radiation including cell towers, "smart" devices, wifi etc.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a Board Certified physician in practice for over 43 years. I have personally experienced and have many patients that have experienced detrimental effects with EMF radiation exposure. Headaches, brain fog, agitation, heart palpitations and insomnia are the most common complaints. It is extremely difficult to minimize and impossible to fully shield from the ever increasing amounts and intensities of wireless radiation that we are being exposed to without informed consent. I was threatened with being jailed many years ago by APS when I refused to let them install 4 "smart" meters 5 feet away from where I conduct my medical practice. Just recently, I had to take my newish car to several places at great cost to disable the multiple electronic signals being broadcast within inches of my head. It is becoming an increasingly difficult world to navigate for those of us aware of our EMF sensitivity. Sadly, so many many more are not aware of these signals being a causative or contributing factor to their medical issues. Independent studies must be done and citizens must be informed and given options on saying no to wireless radiation including cell towers, "smart" devices, wifi etc.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.