AI summary & topic connections

Reports electromagnetic hypersensitivity beginning after smartphone use, including headaches, brain fog, balance problems and later muscle spasms. Describes isolation, inability to work, unsuccessful disability access and costly shielding, and mentions litigation over exposure limits.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ the emf tingling through my body. I later discovered I have a condition called Electryhypersensitivity. Many more symptoms would follow and continue today. I was part of a class action lawsuit against ”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ use the phone I would get shooting pains in my head, hot in the face and ears, brain fog, difficulty with speach, fatigue,equilibrium problems, and severe headache that would bring you to ”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ not recognize my condition and that puts me in a difficult position since I am unable to work. It is a very isolating condition and difficult to manage.”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “class action lawsuit against Apple due to the extreme high levels of radiation (exceeding guidelines) coming from the phone. I am still dealing with the symptoms and have to be excluded from many acti”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I became ill in 2017 after purchasing my first smart phone Iphone 8. After about a week of usage, It heated up my head and ears while I was sleeping. I woke covered in sweat and beat red in the face and neck. The same happened again the next night and after that every time I tried to use the phone I would get shooting pains in my head, hot in the face and ears, brain fog, difficulty with speach, fatigue,equilibrium problems, and severe headache that would bring you to your knees. I figured out it was coming from the phone and I could feel the emf tingling through my body. I later discovered I have a condition called Electryhypersensitivity. Many more symptoms would follow and continue today. I was part of a class action lawsuit against Apple due to the extreme high levels of radiation (exceeding guidelines) coming from the phone. I am still dealing with the symptoms and have to be excluded from many activities to avoid symptoms and being ill. I now get body jerks and muscle spasms along with the other symptoms when exposed. I have spent so much money on blocking materials to keep my home at a low level of emf in order to live my life without being sick. It is extremely challenging with all the smart gadgets everywhere. I am disabled and unable to get disability because our government will not recognize my condition and that puts me in a difficult position since I am unable to work. It is a very isolating condition and difficult to manage.